Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"Aha Moments"

As I mentioned on my previous post, I had an "aha" moment, while at the gym doing my spin class. Here are some of the topics that I jotted down in my journal that I am going to talk about in later posts. Some of my passions are food, fashion, nutrition tips, cooking, exercising...etc so I'll cover some of these things in my posts, so check back for more updates!!

*Clean eating- recipes and food list

* Exercises I enjoy

* Fashion tips- Come on...what lady doesn't like fashion tips and advice? I know I do!!

* Some of my favorite products

* Try, Try again, and adjust- My failure with all the fab diets and how I found the secret to a healthy new me. How I learned how to eat right for my genes to fit in my jeans. My "secret" took all the guessing out of trying to find the right diet for me, matched my personal genes to the right diet, and exercise for me. See how you can find the same results!!

*Soul-tox- detox your soul

*The enemy insecurity

*unloving spirit

*mirror mirror- what do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror?

*Night time snacking- confessions I say before bed that help me to say NO to my flesh when wanting to nibble at night

*Freedom and Victory

*Man on the bike

*Importance of writing out your goals

*Having 20 seconds of courage

*There is a war raging in my mind

*Time to put my big girl panties on

*Sassy Stilettos and getting my Jesus praise on









 




No comments:

Post a Comment