Saturday, May 18, 2013

Family Fun!

 
 
 
My sweet grandmomma turned 99. She is the sweetest lil lady....always happy and smiling. Here I am feeding her, her birthday cake and ice cream. She can feed herself, but I guess she wanted a little "Kim" time because it took me about 20 min to sit there and feed her. I loved every minute. She was so precious!
 
 
 
My lovely mom on Mothers Day. She is my best friend, cheerleader, encourager, and the most selfless women I know.


I am so blessed with such an amazing family. lol, we actually LOVE spending time together and have so much. It is never a dull moment with us. We are always cracking jokes, dancing, and laughing at something one of us did or said. I would choose tohang out with my family over friends any day. That is something not many people can say.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment