Monday, April 15, 2013

Fab Favs!!

 


Some of my favorite things:
I have discovered Walden Farms and am kinda obsessed!! NO calories, fats, sugars, gluten, and carbs of any kind!!! I know right, sounds to good to be true huh? Well, I can testify that these products are amazeballs!! I am kinda obsessed with their chocolate and caramel syrup.

"Great taste, no calories - we use only the finest ingredients in Walden Farms Specialties. Concentrated Natural Flavors. Walden Farms irresistibly sweet calorie free specialties are prepared with real fruit extracts, concentrated natural flavors, rich cocoa and other natural flavorings, all sweetened with Splenda. Our savory specialties are made with hundreds of freshly ground herbs and spices, concentrated natural flavors and the finest aged imported and domestic vinegars. See for yourself."




No comments:

Post a Comment