Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Grilling isn't just for guys!!

 
Thank you Mr. George Foreman for making my life so simple!! It's never been easier to whip up a quick, yummy, and healthy dinner. I wish I could give you a hug!! Think again if you think you will see me outside by the big boy ( actual manly grill) grilling. The thought of having fire blow up in my face and burn my perfectly tweezed eyebrows makes me a little frightened to use the actual manly grill, so I get my grill on inside with my lovely George Foreman grill.
 
 
Today I grilled asparagus, green peppers, and cinnamon apples to go with my scrambled egg flatbread wrap. Wowzers!!! so yummy!
 
 
 
 
Another yummy dinner made by yours truly...... top pic is zucchini, tomatoes, and chicken mixed with Walden Farms tomato basil sauce. It was so tasty. The boys ( dad and bro even got seconds...score!!!)

Bottom pic is a stuffed  mushroom. Ground turkey, brown rice, spinach, and Walden Farms tomato basil sauce made this dish delectable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment