Friday, April 19, 2013

Get yo' sweat on!!!

Spinning is one of my absolute Fav workouts!You def get your sweat on and burn up those calories. Lights off, music pumping, and sweat dripping!! Makes you feel like you are in a workout music video, or at least it makes me feel that way. One of the most entertaining instructors I have had actually gets off of his bike and comes around to your bike to add a little motivation, fist pumping, and jarvisms( sayings/singings....yes, he actually sings ,well,  more like raps to us!!) "No whining, no whining" ...." I work hard, 'cause I want to" ...."I'm sexy and I know it" are some of the Jarvisms that we here throughout class!!
 
 
 
If you have ever seen the show New Girl, then you have probably seen this hilarious video by Schmidt. Check out why he gets his spin on!! =)
 
 
 
 
“I’m not some amateur spinner, spinning instructor, I’m a freakin’ cardio freak” 
 Are you ready to join Schmidt “in a formal stationary bike ride?” In the words of Schmidty himself:
A. Yes.
B. It’s on.
C. Let’s do this.
 
 
I loveee working out, staying fit and eating healthy!! I love how it makes me feel,but lets face it, I don't always feel like working out. With school, substitute teaching and a busy schedule I am always needing a little extra boost to help me get through my workouts.
 
 
 
Soooo, drumroll please!!!! Here are a few of my must have products for giving me the energy that I need!!
 
 
1) Xs Energy drink. I CANT live without this bad boy!!! Seriously. It is so hard to function without it. Shh, don't tell my family, but I have a secret stash, so no one gets mine!!
A zero-carb, sugar-free blast of energy!

You’ll love this powerful infusion of orange, lemon, lime – and a spritz of sparkling carbonation. This refreshing energizer boosts mental and physical energy with a powerful punch of B vitamins and key ingredients to add a little pucker to your power

 
 
604991 - XS® Energy Drink Citrus Blast
 
A zero-carb, sugar-free blast of energy!

You’ll love this powerful infusion of orange, lemon, lime – and a spritz of sparkling carbonation. This refreshing energizer boosts mental and physical energy with a powerful punch of B vitamins and key ingredients to add a little pucker to your power
   
Description
Gulp down a snappy splash of sensational citrus! This AMWAY™ exclusive energy drink delivers a blast of energy in a sugar-free flavor explosion. Available in 12 flavors to rock out your day (including two caffeine-free varieties), the only question that’s left is which is your favorite? XS® Energy Drink uses a proprietary blend of premium ingredients infused with powerful B vitamins to boost your energy for a refreshing new focus on the day.
Benefits
  • Packs a powerful punch of B vitamins to boost mental and physical energy.
  • Proprietary formula delivers herbs, vitamins, key amino acids, and folic acids.
  • Offers a delicious, sugar-free energy boost that lasts.
  • Citrus Blast contains zero carbs and 8 calories per 8.4-oz. can.
  • Single-serve cans are great to grab and go, for energy anytime, anywhere.
  • Kosher certified.
 
XS ENERGY DRINK RUNS CIRCLES AROUND THE COMPETITION.


XS

® Wild Berry
Red Bull

®
Red Bull Sugar Free


Monster Energy

®
Monster Lo-Carb


Calories

8*


110


10


100


10


Sodium

25 mg


200 mg


200 mg


180 mg


180 mg


Potassium

35 mg


0 mg


0 mg


0 mg


0 mg


Total Carbs

0 g


28 g


3 g


27 g


3 g


Sugar

0 g


27 g


0 g


27 g


3 g


Protein

1.5 g


<1 g


1 g


0 g


0 g


Vitamin A

0


0


0


0


0


Vitamin C

0


0


0


0


0


Calcium

0


0


0


0


0


Iron

0


0


0


0


0


Vitamin B2

0


0


0


100%


100%


Vitamin B3

100%


100%


100%


100%


100%


Vitamin B5

100%


50%


50%


0%


0%


Vitamin B6

300%


250%


250%


100%


100%


Vitamin B12

4,900%


80%


80%


100%


100%


Sweetner

Ace K/Sucralose


Sucrose/Glucose


Ace K/Aspartame


Sucrose/Glucose


Glucose/Sucralose



 
 
 
2) My Number 2 must have, rhodiola!!!
101593 - NUTRILITE® Rhodiola 110 Supplement - 60 Count
Maximize your performance with endurance and focus!You’ll have it all with the proven, natural ingredients in NUTRILITE Rhodiola 110. More energy and concentration for work and play. The endurance and focus of an athlete for better workouts. Get energy and endurance from the Arctic herb rhodiola rosea and caffeine naturally sourced from green tea – so you can do it all!
 
So, message me at kma2@bellsouth.net to get a deal on these energy packed goodies!!!  And tell me.... in the words of Schmidt himself,
 
A. "Yes." I want the XS Energy drinks. I want the powerful punch of B vitamins to boost my mental and physical energy.
B. "It’s on." I want more energy and concentration for my work and play, and the endurance and focus of an athlete for better workouts.
C. "Let’s do this." I feel like a snail throughout the day barely moving, so give me both!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment