Monday, April 15, 2013

~Good Eats~

I love creating new recipes and getting creative in the kitchen. People often have the misconception that eating healthy has to be boring. NOT TRUE, there are ways to get creative with your food and still keep it healthy. So I thought I would post a few of my latest creations!!! Enjoy!!
 
 
Omg!! This may not look amazeballs, but I assure you it was!! Chocolate, banana oat "bread"
 

Veggie scramble with lots of peppers!! Rudis cinnamon raisin bread with melted banana and cinnamon on top!!

Mixed salad and ground turey stuffed pita! So yum and so simple too!

  
For all you chocolate lovers out there...here is a yummy mug cake! Wowzers, it was so easy!! And yes, I painted this cup!! I loveee animal print anything!
 
flatout bread pizza. Another easy dish!! Onions, pepppers, laughing chow cheese, Walden Farms tomato basil pasta sauce, ground turkey. Cook everything on the stove then top that flatout bread, put inthe over until the cheese is melted and voila!! Your pizza is served!
 
Sphagetti squash "noodles." I was so excited to try out sphaghetti squash. It literally is like noodles!! I mixed a can of tuna, snap peas, carrots, peppers, tomatoes and there ya have it another yummy dinner!
 Drool worthy!! Chocolate mug cake with strawberries and Walden Farms chocolate sauce on top!! Seriously!! So stink'in easy!! and yeah, under 50 calories!!!
*2 tsp cocoa powder( I kinda go crazy and add more beause I like it super chocaltey)
*1 packet of stevia
*1/4 tsp baking powder
*2 tbs pumpkin
*1 egg white
*1 tbs milk/water
You can even add1 tbs of protein powder of your choice for extra protein!!
 
Microwave for 2 minutes and top with one strawberry and chocolate syrup!! I have one of these guilt free desserts EVERY night!!

Ground turkey taco salad with homemade spinach flatbread tortilla chips!! To make the "tortilla chips" I simply cut the flatbread into strips and sprayed it with spray butter, onion and herb spices then placed it on a cookie sheet and baked until crispy about 15 or so min @350
 Calzone!! Mmm!! I have been craving pizza lately, so thought I would come up with a "Kim creation" I made this super yummy spinach, chicken, and cheese stuffed calzone!! It was sooo good!! I am making it for dinner again tonight!!
* First, grill chicken.
* Mix 1/4 cup of part skim Ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of spinach, and laughing cow cheese. I think I used the monzarella and basil kind.
* So put flatout bread on greased cookie sheet. Paste the bread with Walden Farms Tomato and Basil pasta sauce.Then, place the mixture on top. Fold the flatbread over and press the edges down with your fork. Cook about 12-15 or so min @350
 
 
If you try out any of these recipes let me know how you like them!!! Enjoy!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment